View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 07:57 PM   #3971
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Yeah, these theories confuse me. Did they assume SpaceX could guarantee a landing? Doesn't make sense to me. Also saw someone saying it was because wreckage was found up to 4km away. Which is well within the 5mi exclusion zone. So again, doesn't make sense. I don't doubt that the FAA may believe they violated something, but the complete lack of transparency is annoying as ****.

EDIT: The FAA considering SN9 a completely new vehicle after two engines were swapped out makes the most sense to me, but I really haven't been paying much attention.
I also read a theory that the SN8 flight did not conform to the approved envelope. Not sure which theory, if any, is correct.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.