View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 04:21 PM   #57
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep.

The most forward-thinking organizations are looking at Chromebooks now. It's like VDI, only without the capital infrastructure. You just buy the service from Google and away you go.
I actually tested out using ChromeBooks this past year to try do that and we ran into a couple of issues that we couldn't overcome at the time. Don't really remember what they were now but I think remote support was one issue.

With us using VDI I see no reason to spend 1k-1200K for Windows PC with all the software shit you have to put it on it to admin etc when i was doing thin clients for $300-400 each.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote