Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:19 AM   #1115
Veteran

I enjoyed the Night Stalker limited series, and would like to see other cases that those two detectives might have worked. They have incredible recall for events that happened 35-40 years ago, and the excruciating attention to detail on the seemingly unimportant evidence was really interesting (Avia shoes, for example).

This show (Night Stalker) makes me miss the Mindhunter series, which now seems to be dead in the water. I'd really like to see where they go with BTK, Bundy, and maybe even Richard Ramirez.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.