View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 06:29 PM   #899
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I watched Brees, with a torn rotator cuff, bad foot, and healing ribs and lungs bail out the Bucs a few times, giving them 3 TD drives within the 40.

I watched Brady, who was admittedly impressive in the first half, throw 3 picks in the 2nd half just to be bailed out by Rodgers being a dumbass on several occasions.

And I assume you're just a butthurt Bills fan, since these are exactly the same narratives we heard from them, with no concrete reasoning why they would win the rematch besides "we're better now!".... and just like the Bills, that equates to beating several shit teams in December followed by less than impressive playoff games.
OMG, you sound like his brees’ crybaby wife! Were you holding back tears as you typed that? He shouldn’t have played if he was so hurt. You dismiss his turnovers like Murphey-Bunting, White and Edwards had nothing to do with it.

We were all wondering why Brady turned into Jameis Winston in the second half against the Packers, but why do you think the Packers only scored 6 off of those picks? Because the defense stepped up and put it on Rodgers. But sure, let’s just call it Rodgers fault and not give any credit to the D.

Bills fan, no. Say what you want about who we played, but we can’t help that. Either way, we knocked off the 4 seed, 2 seed and 1 seed in the playoffs respectively. Now it’s your turn.
Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Eastwood < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.