View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 10:54 AM   #829
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
I realize the Bucs receivers are better than the Bills overall but if we blanket them the same way I just can’t see their offense consistently moving the ball. Brady uses a lot of loft ball timing routes to avoid getting hit. And he doesn’t have Allen’s mobility. Their defense would need to have a 49er performance to have a chance. Just don’t see it.
The only way I think they could is if they contain Mahomes in the pocket as good as a team possibly can. Consistent pressure on the edge AND up the middle while also not letting him get out to scramble. Their secondary won’t be able to hold up long.

I would argue it is as much if not more important that they simply keep Mahomes inside the pocket than to consistently pressure him. Cause some of our biggest plays could result from him being forced to throw on the move.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.