View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 01:39 PM   #237
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Most of those guys are 5'11" to 6'0" guys but yeah, I get it. The issue is you're likely not seeing a receiver over 6'1" 205 and 6'1" is more like round 6'0 x/8ths" up. If his bio reads 6'4" 215, then I'd probably cross him off the list. I'm not saying never but the chances are very, very slim. I'd probably not consider guys like Collins, Seth Williams, Sage Surratt, and Simi Fohoko to name a few. There's alot more receivers this year though that fit than don't, which is a good thing for KC.
Agreed.

There are very few big WR’s that I could see this team drafting.

Bateman or Marshall maybe.

After that, there are very few. Though Austin Watkins, Sammy’s cousin, is a guy I could see the Chiefs loving in the middle rounds.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.