View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 01:02 PM   #233
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I agree with much of what you said in both posts in terms of value versus skill set and scheme fit. This piece on a big-bodied WR though doesn't really fit the Reid mold. I think if you were talking guys like Anthony Schwartz, Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Marquez Stevenson, and Dazz Newsome in that paragraph, I'd be much inclined to agree. Speedier, shiftier guys that can get uncovered in a hurry rather than the big-bodied jump-ball receivers are what he targets most consistently.
Smith-Marsette is an intriguing prospect. I've seen pretty much every snap he's ever taken and I'm always hesitant to rate Iowa guys too highly. But he's a twitchy player and he would definitely fit this offense. He's got experience running the ball too, which we love to do with speedy WR's.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote