View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 01:00 PM   #232
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Take a guy like Nico Collins, WR Michigan. 6'4' 215 and scouting report says he'll likely be a better pro than college player. Might be there as late as the 4th. Attacks the football, huge catch radius, good straight line speed.

If you put him on the field with Hill and Kelce, a defense cannot double him. Mahomes can just back shoulder and jump ball this kid all day and there won't be much you can do about it.
I agree with much of what you said in both posts in terms of value versus skill set and scheme fit. This piece on a big-bodied WR though doesn't really fit the Reid mold. I think if you were talking guys like Anthony Schwartz, Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Marquez Stevenson, and Dazz Newsome in that paragraph, I'd be much inclined to agree. Speedier, shiftier guys that can get uncovered in a hurry rather than the big-bodied jump-ball receivers are what he targets most consistently.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote