View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 09:53 AM   #16034
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yeah, no prob.

1lb breakfast sausage, big block of velveeta, 8oz block cream cheese, then I sauteed an onion, red pepper and 3-4 garlic cloves. Added a can of rotel after the pic. Grated some parmesan just a little bit, then threw in some cheese slices I had in the fridge. That's colby-jack, swiss and monterey jack in there also. Used just one each but will prolly go two each next time. I've been adding whatever random sliced cheese I have in lately just for contrast. Then I smoked for about an hour at 275 with post oak just until it all melted and came together, added about a cup of milk to increase creaminess at the end.

Even if you just did the standard velveeta, meat and rotel and put a little smoke on it, it makes a huge difference. I'll definitely do it this way going forward.
The last one I did I added cream of mushroom soup to and some BBQ rub, came out great.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.