View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 09:46 AM   #16033
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You have a recipe for that noise?
Yeah, no prob.

1lb breakfast sausage, big block of velveeta, 8oz block cream cheese, then I sauteed an onion, red pepper and 3-4 garlic cloves. Added a can of rotel after the pic. Grated some parmesan just a little bit, then threw in some cheese slices I had in the fridge. That's colby-jack, swiss and monterey jack in there also. Used just one each but will prolly go two each next time. I've been adding whatever random sliced cheese I have in lately just for contrast. Then I smoked for about an hour at 275 with post oak just until it all melted and came together, added about a cup of milk to increase creaminess at the end.

Even if you just did the standard velveeta, meat and rotel and put a little smoke on it, it makes a huge difference. I'll definitely do it this way going forward.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.