View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 08:36 PM   #5
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
When I sold my house in one town I contacted the city utilities and had it set to disconnect two days after closing. So it was still on for the new owners but had a cancelation date on my account.

That said, the house I bought from my brother in a different city on rural electric I just had switched from his name to mine. I dont think he had to call in or anything
Ah , that brings up a good point. Since he never canceled maybe the people moved out , had it taken out of their name and it reverted back to previous owner.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.