View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 05:19 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Like I said, just a gut feeling. No evidence to support it. Betting money would have him going elsewhere for a payday. And he could probably get it too, after almost winning the SB LIV MVP according to some talking heads, and having a season of rest, a la Marcus Allen.

But some part of me is whispering "he'll be back in Chiefs Red and Gold in 2022, you just watch and see."

And my gut is weirdly right a lot.
He 100% deserved to get superbowl MVP. 100%. I love Mahomes as much as the next guy but D. Williams was massive for us in that game. All game. Mahomes came on in the 4th and won it for us but Damien was a rock.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.