View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 02:46 PM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I would say yes it was poor value, and its one of the reasons I am not a Veach cheerleader yet. I like CEH, he's a good player but I don't think he would be any more productive for the Chiefs than any of the other RBs taken last year in the 2nd or hell Antonio Gibson went in the 3rd, so did Zack Moss. They all would have been fine in this offense.

I can see the appreciation for Veach in that he did enough to get the in position to win the Superbowl, but he's made several bad moves as well.

If he can navigate the next year or 2 to secure the dynasty without having to blow it up and reset for a year plus, he will go up in my estimation.
Dude, take CEH out of the rookie class and he still knocked it out of the park. Danna, Wharton, Sneed - this past offseason was a home run.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.