View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 11:36 PM   #72
Supporter

The guys I listen to are Ryen Russillo podcast. Since forever he hasn’t been interested in delivering hot takes. He does a lot of NBA stuff but his football pods are usually good.

Bill Simmons Sunday night pod is a good one typically. There is a lot of gambling stuff which typically they get their ass beat on and I laugh at. But it’s one of the better breakdowns out there despite him being a pats fan. Which he isn’t much of a pretentious douche about it so I like it.

And Simms. But if Florio is on I don’t listen. **** that guy.

Literally the only show I can manage on TV Is SVP. And typically it’s only for bad beats (not sure why gambling fails make me laugh so much) or he has an interview with one of my guys. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
It's really remarkable considering who his dad is.
Phil isn’t bad on Chris’ podcast. He makes me laugh. And Phil was on Russillos podcast and was pretty engaging. Just shut the TV off. All TV sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkchief View Post
Simms, Riddick, Clark and Sharpe all good.

Bayless, Cowherd and Steven A = pure garbage. The fact that Bayless has a job is a disgrace to any journalist.
The problem is the garbage crew are the best earners in the industry. Consumers are the problem. They’re just clowns up there getting paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I wouldn't say Cowherd is in the same garbage heap that Bayless and Steven A are in.

Steven A wants to give all credit to Kelce and Hill. (Does he remember when Alex Smith was playing with those 2?)
Yeah he is. He’s on wax saying he isn’t really interested in being right. He’s an entertainer.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.