View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:44 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Item 3. Passer Out of Bounds Before Throwing Pass. A ruling that a player stepped out of bounds before throwing a pass is not reviewable to determine if he was inbounds when he threw the pass.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules...boundary-lines
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
Not sure why that wouldn't be reviewable. I see the rule, just doesn't make sense. I'm fine with the overturn, rather have the right call.
I wonder if there's a concern that a guy would get ruled out of bounds and then come back in and run for a bunch of yards and challenge it? Could that happen?

Oh, wait. If it's specifically about passing, maybe the concern is that defenders have to let up when the QB is going out of bounds, so the QB could use that to his advantage.

It's such a specific rule that there's a specific scenario it's meant to guard against. But what's the scenario?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.