View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:15 PM   #477
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
You play man and try to single Kelce they will just put him in space all game long and give him two way gos. Dude will go for 15+ catches and 200+ yards.
Probably 3-4 TDs as well. I doubt it's a real idea in Bowles' head anyway, but some of the nonsense over there is very amusing. They do have a couple very fast LBs, but I guess none of them are good in coverage? I know they can play the run pretty well. A couple of them have true sideline-to-sideline speed, as I recall.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.