View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 09:31 PM   #468
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post
Kelce excels at finding the soft spot in a zone and especially at sitting down and waiting for Mahomes to scramble. I expect Hill to be held check (relatively) more so than Kelce-if the Bucs switch to a zone based defense.
Hill has gotten pretty good at defeating zone as well. Watkins was our other zone and man-beater in the intermediate zones, but I noticed in the AFCCG something I've never seen before: Hardman finding the soft spot in the zone. More than once. I have no idea how long he's been doing that, but that is a huge step up for him. He wasn't perfect, as he misread where to go at one time, but just the fact that at least twice he actually found a soft spot to settle in is a big step in the right direction.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.