View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 07:05 PM   #449
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bake51 View Post
We won 27-24 in their house and got outscored 24-10 after the first quarter. This while tampa was not clicking like they are now. I guarantee Hill won't be going off for 200 yards in the first quarter either.

I think the people thinking this is going to be a blowout or an easy win is very mistaken. I think this is going to be a very good super bowl to watch.
All we heard all week was that the Bills were vastly improved and the game would be far more difficult than the first one. It was easier. What would lead anyone to believe that Tampa Bay is greatly improved?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote