View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 05:59 PM   #431
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bake51 View Post
We won 27-24 in their house and got outscored 24-10 after the first quarter. This while tampa was not clicking like they are now. I guarantee Hill won't be going off for 200 yards in the first quarter either.

I think the people thinking this is going to be a blowout or an easy win is very mistaken. I think this is going to be a very good super bowl to watch.
Here we ****ing go again...

Nobody thinks this is going to be an easy win.

But why should we be SCARED of a team that we already beat while on cruise control for 3 quarters?

This is same stupid ****ing dance we did with Browns fans and Bills fans. Nobody thinks the Chiefs are going to waltz into Raymond James and destroy the Buccaneers.

But when people say the Tampa pass rush is "scary" and stupid shit like that, of course we're going to respond. The Kansas City Chiefs aren't SCARED of any team, at all, not even the mighty Tom Brady.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote