Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 03:17 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
That's where I'm at. I'm sure it'll be fun in the end, and I appreciate the originality. That doesn't change the fact that I've largely been bored so far.
Marve's original plan was to release The Falcon & Winter Soldier followed by Loki, then WandaVision but due to the pandemic, the only series that had been fully completed was WandaVision, so it arrived first instead of last.

I have a feeling that there would have been a better reception to WandaVision had it been the third Marvel Series on Disney+ as opposed to the first because to date, it's been anything but typical MCU fare.

I think people would have been more tolerant of WV after seeing 12-15 hours of The Falcon & Winter Soldier and Loki.

FYI, Loki has already been renewed for a Season 2.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.