View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 03:06 PM   #410
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, I was just going to say... he looked very indecisive and slow in that game.

Opting to throw into double coverage instead of running for the TD is 3rd string QB bad.... plus a few times he didn't feel the pressure.
There were at least 5 times during that game where I yelled at my TV, frustrated by Rodgers decision making.

He wouldn’t leave the pocket when he needed to several times, and would never take free yards running the ball either. He force fed Adams as others suggested as well.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.