Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 03:03 PM   #6
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I know I am part of the problem (I recognize the stark originality of this show). I just think 3(+) episodes of what we are getting is a bit gratuitous. But unlike other shows I would have bounced off of by now, I want to reward this effort with my viewership because I want off the wall ideas in my shows (even if they don't always land), and above all, trust in Feige.
That's where I'm at. I'm sure it'll be fun in the end, and I appreciate the originality. That doesn't change the fact that I've largely been bored so far.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.