Thread: Chiefs Arians better than Reid?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 01:16 PM   #78
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Todd Bowles is the DC. I'd almost bet Arians had nothing to do with the defensive game plan.
Arians and Bowles were together in AZ. Based on what I saw of them when they were both here, I doubt Arians is a micromanager. And Bowles has worked for Arians long enough to know perfectly well what Arians wants. The only time Arians is going to stick his nose into Bowles' business is if something goes terribly wrong, and even then he's not going to dictate to Bowles how to call a defense.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.