View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 12:55 PM   #370
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Chris Simms mentioned that the Bucs D line is going to be so sick of hearing about how they need to get to Mahomes that they’ll be liked caged dogs attacking. Part of me is worried about that and part of me isn’t. I think Andy will come out with short, quick passes and some runs to slow their roll a bit. But then I think about what San Fran did to us for 3 1/2 quarters when our O line was much better. The Bucs will pressure Mahomes with their front 4 and it could be a big issue. They’ll also have Vita Vea this time around against us. Should be a battle.

JFC can some of you stop trying to compare the Bucs front 4 to the 49ers?

It’s not even remotely close.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.