View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:18 AM   #144
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I know right. My great grandma came here from the Scandinavian area in the early 1940's. As a third generation Scandinavian, I demand the Viking name to be changed immediately. How dare they dishonor my ancestry by wearing horns and other Viking imagery. They also use a giant Gjallarhorn during game days and have fire come out of it. The audacity of these people disrespecting me! I'm so mad!

https://www.alehorn.com/blogs/blog/n...0Ragnar%C3%B6k.
I can't believe Dallas named themselves The Cowboys those individuals raped and killed Native Americans

The Patriots use as their connotation Revolutionary statesmen those ****ers owned, raped, and killed slaves
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.