View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:37 PM   #116
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I missed a game this year for the first time in a long time, because of the 'Rona. I only go to one game per year, and I'll put up with stupid shit I guess, because I'm that fan...the one who just wants to be there for the game, to take it all in and enjoy the hell out of myself. The SJW stuff will start to die down. I just think it will, I don't know why. But, it's getting to the point where driving down from Omaha and paying for a ticket and for parking etc...may not be worth it if they keep ****ing up the game day experience. We'll see. I want to go next year. We'll see how it is by then.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.