View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:04 PM   #133
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dude, we got a really talented OT in last years class in the 3rd and could easily add another like him on day 2 this year (for example Walker Little from Stanford).

OT is the deepest position in this draft class. There will probably be 15 selected in the first 2 days.

Yeah, this is a great OT class.

Guys like Abraham Lucas, Spencer Brown, Dillon Radunz, Walker Little would be sure-fire top 40 picks in a lot of drafts.

It’s why I’m good with DE/WR, still, at 32 (though I suspect the OT situation may work out there).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.