Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 05:37 PM   #97
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I think we are going to get 6 episodes just like this. The shtick is well executed, but to me sitcoms are just cancer and this is tough to watch considering Vision and SW are awesome. I think one could just about skip these first episodes and jump aboard when we get back to reality.
It seems like each episode has a little more "real world" to it. If that continues, it'll continue to be more and more interesting as we move on.

But yeah, it's hard to get into the "sitcom" when you're more into the MCU's action.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.