View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 05:21 PM   #303
The talking stonehead

After getting a chance to sit down and watch the second half of that game yesterday I am much more relieved to be playing Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl this year. It is obvious that Brady’s age has finally caught up to him, but he’s just arrogant enough to not realize it yet. Which can be a great thing for us. The fact that Bruce Arians is one of the most overrated coaches in the NFL should play into our hands as well. I mean let me break down that second half for you...

GB fumbles away a TD essentially to start the first half 28-10, GB answers making it 28-17.

BA comes out with 2 rushing plays for 14 yards and then abandons all logic with 2 straight deep pass attempts from his 43 year old tennis elbow QB. Obviously one of those is picked off.

GB scores making the game tighter.

Luckily TB gets saved with a great return and they drive into field goal range... with a 5 point lead in the 4th quarter. The obvious decision at that point is...throw it deep for an interception? Ok TB and BA...we see you!

Rodgers does another 3 and out discount double check.

A run and a short pass setup a nice 3rd and 2 and they...throw up ANOTHER deep duck to the Packers...I mean...it’s like Jake from State Farm was the QB at this point just trying to give Rodgers the best deal he could.

Thankfully for TB Rodgers did his championship game disappearing act and they finally realized Father Time had caught up to Brady and reeled in the throws to chunk out a FG, but the faith BA has an Brady is astounding and I can’t wait to see how embarrassing it becomes for the old man in the second half of this one. Nothing better than those patented Brady sideline pouts that the Chiefs have become so accustomed to seeing now!

Brady 1/5 on deep balls in the second half with 3 of those 4 incompletions being picked off. Absolutely terrifying stuff.

Last edited by POND_OF_RED; 01-25-2021 at 06:11 PM.. Reason: Corrected deep ball stats.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote