Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 04:02 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Way more interested in the next episode this week, in comparison to my reaction to the first couple of eps. I'm glad they got us a look into the 'real' world this quickly. The classic sitcom schtick isn't really my cup of tea, although I haven't hated the eps by any stretch.
I think we are going to get 6 episodes just like this. The shtick is well executed, but to me sitcoms are just cancer and this is tough to watch considering Vision and SW are awesome. I think one could just about skip these first episodes and jump aboard when we get back to reality.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.