View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:41 PM   #8
Banned

1. OT
2. C
3. DE
4. WR
5. LB

We already needed a infusion of talent on the line before losing our LT for the foreseeable future. Now, its a dire situation. That said, I agree with others and think that reaching for a lower quality LT over a better edge rusher is a mistake that will hurt us in the end.

We have to go 1 of those spots (DE,LT) in the 1st imo. I think that there's a good chance we can grab the top rated C at 64th so I'm all over that if possible. The hope is that a premiere LT falls to us but that seems unlikely. With our cap problems we're ****ed even more.

Maybe someone wants a QB at the end of the 1st and trades up with us netting us a cpl more picks. If not, grab a DE in the 1st, C in the 2nd and use the 3rd on a tackle while hoping that Mitchell can play 1 more season.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.