View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:34 PM   #66
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
There was one play in particular that really jumped out at me with regard to the power of this offense. It was a third and long (10 or 11 or so). Mahomes went back to pass and threw an easy pass to a wide open Tyreek on the left sideline. The Bills had given Tyreek such an enormous cushion that he just went straight downfield to the first down marker, turned around, and caught the pass with no defender anywhere near him. I don't think it was a blown coverage or anything. I think they gave him a 15+ yard cushion.
Yep, that was Tre White. He was giving Tyreek that cushion pretty much all night.

Did you see the 3rd and short run conversion where Tyreek just hit the jets off the line and made White fall? Lol.

Just goes to show that Hill is the most dangerous weapon in the NFL. His skill set is just so unique.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.