View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:06 PM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I don't think the WR position is as bad as you say it is. In a bind, it really only needs one major body.

You can bring Pringle and/or Robinson back for pennies, but you still would like to have that dynamic #2. Find one guy who can be that and you're golden. Pat can win without the dynamic #2 anyway.

OT and DE is just a mess, OT especially. Even bringing back Remmers doesn't solve the issue. You're going to need multiple bodies there.
I'm also looking at it in terms of volume vs. value.

We need a top flight WR, somebody who can come in and be a #2 right away and those guys can be had where we're picking. We also need a #2 DE and one of those could be there at #32. At best though, we only need one of each, we just need good ones.

The OT position is quite a bit more tricky than that. I believe we're going to have to find a starter in FA (or already on the team) with Niang also as a favorite. We need more than one OT at this point.

I don't think you're taking a starting OT at #32 unless the board falls just right. You have a better chance of getting a starting C there, although I still think the sweet spot for C is at #64.

The tackle situation is truly a bad one and taking one in the first just because isn't going to solve it. It will just make the other positions worse.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.