View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 11:38 AM   #6
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Nice, Chris. Mine (looks like they're awarding some comp picks).

1.32 - Jaelan Phillips, DE. Phillips just fits KC so well and has so much upside. Plus, Mayfield, Marshall, and Toney were all gone at this point. Made it easier.
2.64 - Walker Little, DE. Little is a LT prospect who fits KC's style well. May need a little development but has first-round payoff potential. All the WR available here were midgets, so I pass.
3.95 - Tylan Wallace, WR. Wallace has X-style size and is a good separator with strong performances against elite players.
4.36 - Tyree Gillespie, S. His Alabama tape may get him drafted higher than this, but Gillespie is a physical, versatile S who would be a nice plug in for 2022.
5.175 - Austin Watkins, WR (UAB). A new name but one I stumbled across in highlight videos the other day. He's got nice size, a big catch radius and good hands, and runs good routes. Could be a real steal and there wasn't anything else interesting here.
5.176 - James Empey, C, BYU. Looking for another OL name. He's a center, little older as a BYU guy, but has some traits KC looks for in the middle.
5.180 - Trill Williams, CB, Syracuse. Has the size/length/versatility that works well in this scheme.
6.211 - Jamar Watson, DE, Kentucky. Versatile guy with some tools.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote