View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:48 AM   #215
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I don’t want to downplay Fisher at all, cause I think he is a really good player. But just matchup specific wise, this might be one of the more ok times to lose him and I say this for one reason: JPP is a power rusher, which has been Fisher’s toughest challenge usually over the course of his career.

Meanwhile, it seems like Remmers does well with power players, whereas he struggled with a Von Miller type who is speed first —> power.

Would I rather have Fish, hell yes. But I think it might hurt us more at RT than it does on the left.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.