View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:42 AM   #73
He's Mahomie!

It was almost a perfect trifecta of all 3 phases but once again special teams is holding us back. Let's just hope that Andy chews Toub out about his guys even attempting to field punts inside the 10.

Last night I was channeling some sort of ESP. I stood up and pointed out when Clark and Joes lined up next to each other and said here comes a sack. Then I pointed at the safeties and said here comes a pick. Everything was clicking.

I never felt nervous all week either. I knew the Bills were a better matchup than the Browns for us.

If that same effort shows up in Tampa, it'll be a 2 score win for the Chiefs again.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.