View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:14 AM   #189
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
One thing I’m so happy about is that CBS has the SB this year.

God it was awful having Joe Buck as an announcer. Chiefs seal the TD to win for the first time in 50 years and that twat had no excitement in his voice at all.
Although Jim Nantz is better than Buck, he sure was a douche**** yesterday.

Refs signaled the go-ahead score in the goddamn AFC Championship game when Darrell Williams pounded it into the end zone. That's a big deal, right?

"Ehhhh it will be close, but I don't think he got in... I don't know about this one, it looks like he's short...."

That's not your ****ing job, Jim. The refs gave the signal. They might take it off the board, but that's not your call to make, you ****.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote