Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 11:54 AM   #4128
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I doubt the media will do any investigative reporting about this. Yeah, we've heard what the CEO said in the video, but I'm sure he'd lawyer up and claim he has no idea what happens to his product once it leaves his docks.

Something doesn't smell right here, we're hearing a lot of excuses (like hunting rounds such as 243 and 30-06 have been sacrificed in production in favor of 223), but then none of us is stepping up and saying that they're seeing the ammo.

It seems like after most of the trucks leave the manufacturer's loading docks they drive into a lake.
Have you tried showing up at your LGS on delivery day when they open?

Three panics ago, before I started reloading/stocking up on ammo, I would show up at 5:30am (store didn't open until 7) at Sportsman's Warehouse and get in line, usually about 60th or 80th or whatever, and by the time I got in the store, after they'd brought in a couple pallet-loads of ammo, and usually all or nearly all the .223 or 9mm would already be gone. Same deal everywhere in PHX that time around.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.