View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 02:17 AM   #107
The talking stonehead

I can’t ****ing sleep! Car’s loaded. Run it back acronyms are in the smoker. Voice has been saved for about a week now in preparation. Coins ready for aluminum bottle noise makers. Been practicing blowing strong wind gusts from the upper deck with my brother since apparently that’s all it takes to slow down the great Josh Allen. Let’s ****ing do this shit!

I spent a lot of money on this game because the defending Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite team in the NFL and I cannot wait to see them win back to back Lamar Hunt Trophy’s at Arrowhead Stadium, which also happens to be my favorite stadium in the NFL because it’s the loudest stadium and home to the current Football Champions of the World the Kansas City Chiefs!
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote