Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 09:34 AM   #2425
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
. I waffled N1k and MT 10 for two years lol

That cross plane motor sounds sick. Short wheel base.....wheelie monster
I rode a friends R1M. which is ‘basically’ the same motor as the MT. HOly shit. You’re gonna have a blast.

Awesome choice. Shit I still want to get one.

I’m hoping that in a couple months they will have their spring sale at dealerships and I can get a good deal. They just rolled out the 21 year model and it has some updates, so far everywhere is asking for the full $13,000 MSRP. I have seen some 20s for $10,200 pretty frequently, some even lower, I guess if it boils down I can get a 20 if nobody budges on the 21 price.

I’m excited about getting it, looking at exhaust and tuning already, seeing where I can get to 154 hp pretty easily along with 82 lb ft at the wheels which is what crank numbers are for the machine from factory. Very much looking forward to that
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.