View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 02:43 PM   #28
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I can't go into too much detail but for most companies, it's good enough.

For government contracts, there's all kinds of compliance issues so special negotiations are required with Google to make sure instances stay on-shore, aren't accessible by foreign nationals, and comply with certain government security requirements like FISMA, GARM, and ITAR.

Like I said, I know a lot of Fortune 100 companies are switching, including mine.
Thanks, good information. It will be interesting to see if G can give M$ the first real competition they’ve had in the office suite space at the enterprise level.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.