View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 01:02 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I said that last year about running back..
I thought the Chiefs would take a running back as early as #32 but with met with "**** that! The Chiefs need a guard or a center!".

If the Chiefs had taken a guard or center, there's not a chance in the world that they'd be 15-2 today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think you're probably right, but we're in a different era now. It's a different thing when you're a championship football team trying to stay on top as opposed to trying to get there.
As Reid has proven since his arrival in 2013, his offense isn't about offensive lineman but about the QB and skill position players.

People on CP used to complain that Brady was so good that the Patriots could just plug in anyone off the street and win Super Bowls but when the Chiefs are doing the same exact thing, people continue to bitch that the offensive line "isn't good enough".

The game has changed completely. You don't need 5 1st rounders to protect a QB for 2.2 seconds.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.