Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 05:37 PM   #431
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
After 10-15 hours with it, I had WAY more fun with GTAV, RDR2, and Fallout 4 to a lesser extent. If you haven't played those, I'd check them out first.

I bought this on release for $50 and regret it. I'll wait 6-8 months for patches to smooth stuff out.
GTA has bored me since probably vice city but yes ive played the other 2 quite a bit. I think it will take more than 6 to 8 months to "fix" this properly. Anthem reboot was over a year ago and no end in sight for even the first release of 2.0.

I believe the AAA games that are this big in scope are always going to have bugs and never live up to expectations. Open world games and having a huge amount of employees releasing games filled with bugs and such is just the norm as these projects are way bigger than ever now.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.