Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 12:30 PM   #275
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
There's no way they don't get one. Last year the Chiefs were even giving them to former players like Okoye. They aren't gonna snub LDT, who went to work in the medical field, or Damien, whose mom had cancer.
Even though I don't completely agree, I can get on board with those two to some degree. They weren't there fighting with their teammates this year, but you're right in that they have history and prior contributions.

But as much as I want Niang part of this team going forward, he deserves zero recognition for contributions to this team. And while we're at it, in training camp he should be the recipient of rookie hazing on steroids.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote