Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 07:46 AM   #3
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Matt Miller has 13 tackles ranked in his top 100. Not saying it’s a must have but if Lucas Niang shows up at the start of next year before the draft and pulls a Breeland Speaks? Then yeah I’m looking at one of those guys, maybe even in the first rd.

This is a very good tackle class from what I’m reading.

Yeah, it looks really good.

There are some really versatile guys who will be in range of Chiefs’ picks, too. Teven Jenkins and Alijah Vera-Tucker are both players who have played multiple positions in college and can be moved around. Would be an interesting type of player to take ... someone who can play LG/RG if Schwartz is back or Niang is ready at RT or play a tackle if that isn’t the case.

But it looks deep in T prospects, ESPECIALLY if you can take one and not immediately throw them in the starting lineup.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.