Thread: Football Fumbling into the end zone
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 03:43 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
So, I've seen multiple people not on here bitching about a fumble that goes into the end zone. They all say it's such a stupid rule and that we got lucky. Nobody ever says anything about how to fix it. So, I'm curious what people think a way to fix it would be.
Chris Simms on his podcast talked about it.

I hadn't considered it this way, but he said the field is shared by the teams. The endzones are owned by the team. Accordingly the rules are different for the endzones than the field. His position is that the rule is consistent with the rest of the rules for the endzone.

He said he was open to giving the other team the ball at the one yardline.

I guess I agree with all of it. Don't fumble the ****ing football.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote