Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 02:43 PM   #68
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm just not sure they'll be able to step right in with the offense being the way it is. I'd be fine either way but I'd probably look at someone in FA as a WR.
But you can't fall into the trap the Packers fell into ... where you decide you have enough weapons and stop re-stocking the candy shop for your generational QB.

If the Chiefs were to add Toney or Marshall, they'd be able to - at worst - find ways to use them Year 1. And they'd be ramping up to full steam in Reid's system by Year 2 and Year 3. Kelce and Hill are going to eventually start declining. Best to have the next star ready and raring to go at that point.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote