Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 11:27 PM   #425
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I'm pretty sure you're a PC player so it's not necessarily a broken mess.

Open world is full of repetitive mission types where you can get gear, experience, and money. Some of them end up being gems with awesome sequences and really memorable stories, Easter eggs, references, homages, etc.

I like doing the open world missions because I personally like the combat on the hard difficulty. Although if you want, you can easily reach an OP god-like status as if you were playing a Bethesda game pretty quickly. Cyberpunk is super easy to cheese with poorly balanced skills and systems.

If you're looking for some sort of meaningful NPC behavior and interaction, there is none. Like zero.

The game truly shines with cool quests, stories, animations and acting. Also, the attention to detail is unparalleled. Like getting inside a car and just seeing how much attention they put into those interiors is astounding. The game is chock full of stuff like that.
Sounds like something I would probably enjoy, I absolutely love the setting.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.