Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 03:38 PM   #13
MVP

The first episode was rough to get through for me too. While I appreciate what they were trying to do, I never liked those B&W sitcoms. It was basically an exercise in spotting easter eggs for me. The second episode was better. IMO they would have been better off combining them and starting with a longer pilot. I ran some errands between episodes and almost didn't watch the second one. Glad I did though. otherwise I might not have ever come back to it. Now that walls are bending between realities, I'm much more interested.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.