Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 01:40 PM   #4086
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What part of WY? One of my best friends is retired up there near Pinedale, WY. We get together and fish the Green R. below Fontenelle Dam just north of Kemmerer every July.

Great country. And the fishing is great.

I've always thought about buying a small ranch in MT, but since I started visiting in WY, I've considered there as well.

Our ranch is North and West of Cheyenne about 30 miles (hell, there isn't a town anywhere near us) and we chose that for a reason. We drive about 35 miles to get groceries, so we stay fairly well stocked up. When we aren't there, our Son and his family are. He takes care of the place (livestock) and when we head out there, he comes back to Kansas.

That's where we are now - preparing to make the big move out there. Putting the houses here on the market, etc. I have to admit that I'm a little torn about the move - hell I love living here near KC, but the times, they are a changing my friend.......
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote